Forums » Group Forum

Naturist Walkers and Hikers!

• April 28, 2011 3:19 PM BST
    Are there places where you can walk clothes free in the uk?
    • 1 posts
    July 15, 2011 9:07 AM BST

Switzerland appeared until recently to be very liberal in this respect. Appenzell Innerrhoden (AI) apparently banned naked mountain walking, although I understand that public nudity was removed from the Swiss federal penal code in 1991. However the AI local parliamentary decision was  overruled by the courts until, alas, the Supreme Court restored the ban a few days ago. So now it can be banned by local authorities. I often find secluded mountain areas here, where one can also see other before being seen in all probability. I also enjoyed Lac des Vaux locally (see picture on my page) recently and walked down as nature intended afterwards.

This post was edited by Michael S at November 20, 2011 10:32 PM GMT
  • November 9, 2011 6:46 AM GMT

This is something i would like to do, a naked walk..... any in the East Anglia area

This post was edited by Mark and Tracey S (Admin) at November 9, 2011 6:49 AM GMT
  • November 27, 2011 12:47 AM GMT

we go to to a self catering place Casa Rio Vera in Almeria, not far from Vera Playa

CRV is set at the foot of a range of hills that you are able to walk nude

we often take a pic nic and spend the day in the hills

• 8 posts
    March 21, 2012 12:07 PM GMT

We enjoy naked walks through Sherwood Forest, when weather permits!

• 8 posts
    March 21, 2012 12:11 PM GMT

My first naturist walk in sherwood forest back in 2010.

This post was edited by Ady and Julie at March 21, 2012 12:12 PM GMT
    • 15 posts
    November 6, 2012 9:28 PM GMT

Walked over Exmoor particularly but also some of the other hills in the south west....i think i'm up to about half a dozen or so 'trig' points conquered in the buff including a couple in my photos (on Exmoor and Bodmin moor). Brilliant to do when opportunity allows. Will always welcome suggestions or group walks in this part of the world.

This post was edited by Simon T at November 6, 2012 9:29 PM GMT
    • 4 posts
    October 1, 2013 10:55 AM BST

North York Moors are a good area to walk nude. Midweek out of the school holidays you can have the place to yourself.

• November 7, 2017 12:40 PM GMT

www.westhighlandretreat.co.uk has year round hiking from their doorstep 30 miles of unrestricted nude hiking and guests can be nude from the monent they arrive till they leave to go home.

trip advisor has good reviews on the place.